zaterdag 9 oktober 2010

Kim Kardashian Assures She's 'Totally Fine' After Bar Fight (VIDEO OF THEM LEAVING THE BAR!)

Kim Kardashian has assured her fans they don't need to worry about her after she was reported getting involved in a bar fight. On Friday, October 8, the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" has taken it to her official blog to explain what really went on at Juliet Supper Club in New York City that resulted in a jealous woman throwing a drink at her.

"I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night," the reality star began to write. After stressing that she is "totally fine", she continued to recount details over the Thursday, October 7 incident, confirming that she went to the bar with her sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, and Kourt's man Scott Disick.

"Last night Kourtney, Scott, Khloe and I went out to a bar to have a fun night on Khloe's last night in NYC. A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand," Kim wrote. "Luckily I had Scott and Khloe there to protect me."

The 29-year-old continued, "None of us were drinking... we just wanted a fun family night out, but when people see the cameras rolling, they try to get attention and I guess that's what happened when the drunk girl saw that we were filming KKTNY [Kourtney and Kim Take New York]. I always take the high road, so we all left straight after and didn't feed into their drama. Ok, moving on!"

Offering more details to the bar incident was TMZ, which reported that Khloe almost lost her wedding ring when she tried to defend Kim. The site claimed that the ring flew off and "skidded across the floor" during the process before the 26-year-old "dove across the floor to retrieve it". Accordingly, scott, who also intervened the fight to protect Kim, was booted off the club.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten