vrijdag 22 oktober 2010

Kim Kardashian Birthday Girl Fun On The Yacht! 10/21

Enjoying her 30th birthday, Kim Kardashian was spotted partying in Chelsea Piers, New York City last night (October 21).
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe was joined by folks like Kanye West, Jonathan Cheban, Angie Martinez, Cassie, Victoria Silvstedt, and Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick as she hung out aboard Loren Ridinger’s yacht, Utopia III.
In related news, Kim has blasted rumors that she’s expecting a lavish $1 million birthday cake to be presented to her today (October 22).
She blogged, "I'm seeing some ridiculous stories today about a million-dollar birthday cake being made for my 'birthday party. This is the first I've heard about this. I would never allow anyone to spend that much money on a cake. Making a million dollar birthday cake is just ridiculous! I'd rather they give me a cupcake and donate the rest of the money to the homeless!"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten