woensdag 20 oktober 2010

Kim Kardashian 30th Birthday Comes With Cake & A Rolls Royce

Kardashian has splashed out on a pricey new whip to celebrate turning The Big 3-0.
“The best gift I got for my birthday was probably the Rolls Royce that I bought myself. I always buy myself a birthday present,” says the star of E!’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Kim adds: “It’s nerve-wracking because now when someone says ‘How old are you?’ I have to say 30. It scares me a little bit. But I do feel accomplished, and I feel like I’ve gotten a lot done before 30. I feel good!”
Kardashian won’t officially enter her thirties until Thursday, but the reality star began celebrating with a blowout bash at TAO Las Vegas on Friday night. The brunette bombshell kicked off the festivities in a private dining room, joined by a host of family and friends, including mom Kris, siblings Khloe, Kourtney and Rob, rapper Trina, and besties Lala and Kelly Rowland — who serenaded Kim’s famous rear with a few bars of the old Destiny’s Child hit “Bootylicious.”
Kim continued the celebration with a second bash at TAO NYC on Saturday night.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten