dinsdag 26 oktober 2010

Reggie Bush Threatens to Expose Kim Kardashian

Last night was the season finale of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and there was mucho drama.
Kim aired her ex Reggie Bush’s phone calls and text messages. The cliffnote version is that Reggie finds out Kim is dating Dallas Cowboy Miles Davis and calls Kim to confront her about her new relationship. Kim starts mentioning what he did wrong in their relationship and he basically says he doesn’t want to relive the past (So why call your ex-gf, genius?). They hang up. Apparently Reggie is not done and texts Kim to say that he’s glad he didn’t marry her and she texts back something to the same effect.
Now Reggie is pissed that their little exchange was all over TV and took to Twitter following the show:
I kinda feel like the government right now! Lol! Man if they only knew what I knew about you!
Don’t make me expose you to those people who don’t know you…” -Jay Z (subliminal tweets)
It seems many people are Team Reggie so Kim felt she had to take to her blog to redeem herself:
My Most Emotional and Most Vulnerable Episode:
I saw some stuff on the internet saying I’ve put Reggie on blast for airing a phone call with the two of us. Reggie and I were in a relationship for over 3 years and we have taped dozens of conversations and iChatted many times while filming, so this is nothing new or scandalous.
I think once you watch the episode you will really see that I in no way put anyone on blast! We are sharing a small bit of my personal life. Clearly so much more has gone on between us that no one hour episode can cover.
Can’t say that I feel sorry for Reggie, he knew what he was getting when he started dating her. The episode proved that no matter how old some people are, they will forever be in high school mode.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten