zondag 24 oktober 2010

Kim Kardashian Billiards Babe 10/22

After celebrating her 30th birthday to the fullest the previous night, Kim Kardashian opted for a low-key evening on the town in New York City on Friday (October 22).
Clad in a cute grey jacket overtop an all-black ensemble to combat the chilly east coast weather, the E! reality star headed off to play billiards at a local pool hall..

Always keeping her fans in the know, Kim took to Twitter earlier in the day to encourage everyone to vote for her as the People's Choice Web Celeb.
She wrote, "OMG!!!! I'm up for People's Choice WEB CELEB award!!! Pleaseeee tweet this to vote: Kim Kardashian #webceleb #PeoplesChoice RT"
Also giving a shout out to her fabulous sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, the brunette beauty tweeted, "My sisters are on QVC live now!! I'm sooo proud of them! I'm such a geek I have chills watching them! Seriously tears! They r so good!!!!"
 

 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten