maandag 11 oktober 2010

Kim and Kourtney's Fashionable Night Out in NYC

Getting what's sure to be another busy weekend underway, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted out and about in New York City on Friday night (October 8).
The always fashionable sisters dropped in on their new Dash store in SoHo to check how construction is shaping up before heading back to the hotel to get prettied up for dinner on the town.
The sighting comes just a day after Kim hit headlines the previous evening following a reported jealousy-sparked confrontation at NYC's Juliet Supper Club.
Blogging about the incident, Miss Kardashian wrote, "I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night. I'm totally fine, guys!"
Explaining the situation, the 29-year-old added, "A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand. Luckily I had Scott [Disick] and Khloe there to protect me."










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten