dinsdag 26 oktober 2010

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom @ Philippe Chow Restaurant 10/24

 
Stepping out for Monica Arnold’s birthday part, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were spotted at Philippe Chow restaurant last night (October 24).
The Reality TV hottie and her LA Lakers hubby looked fabulous as they mingled at the West Hollywood eatery as the paparazzi looked on.
Last night’s outing coincided with the Season 5 Finale of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians, bringing an end to another exciting run from the drama-infused Armenian family.
Earlier in the week, Khloe wrote her sister Kim a loving message on her website in honor of her birthday. "Happy happy happy birthday to my beloved, beautiful big sister Kim!!!! If anyone deserves a wonderful birthday, it's you Kimmie. You're 30-years-old today and look how much you've accomplished (sic).
"I'm beyond proud of you, you deserve every gift you've been given. You are one of the kindest, funniest and most genuine people I know and I am so lucky to have you as a sister. I hope you have the most amazing birthday and I can't wait to celebrate again. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! Love you more than anything."
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten