maandag 18 oktober 2010

Kim Kardashian: TAO Birthday Party #2 10/16

Fresh off of a flight from Las Vegas, Kim Kardashian wasted no time in getting back into party mode in New York City on Saturday night (October 16).
Changing into a curve-hugging white dress, the E! reality star made her way over to TAO New York to once again celebrate her 30th birthday a bit early while also ringing in TAO's 10th anniversary.



During the course of the evening, Miss Kardashian was presented with a specially decorated birthday cake - of which she excitedly blew out the candles while joined by singer gal pal Ciara.
Tweeting throughout the night, Kim capped off her messages by writing, "Birthday celebration #2 at Tao NYC with @Ciara @LorenRidinger @JRRidinger @HauteLiving!"
As for turning the big 3-0, the brunette beauty recently told People magazine, "I have mixed feelings. Sometimes I'm like, 'Oh my god, I'm turning 30,' and I'm freaking out. Like, it sounds so old. And then the other half of me is like, I feel so accomplished and it's really no different than 29."







 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten