zaterdag 9 oktober 2010

Kim Kardashian 'Can't Believe' She Now Has 5 Million Twitter Followers

Kim+Kardashian in Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner Out in Paris
Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner leave their Paris hotel to do a bit shopping and afterwards stop at Ben & Jerry's for ice cream. Kim has reportedly spent over $100,000 on designer handbags at Hermes Boutique and allegedly caused a scene when fans located her posing near the Louvre Museum's Mona Lisa painting. (Pacific Coast News)more pics »Kim Kardashian has reason to celebrate this week: She now has over 5 million Twitter followers! It happened as she sat at her computer Monday night, and the reality star is overjoyed by her big numbers, which make her the 7th most-followed celeb on the site.

Kim and Kourt in NYC (Bauer Griffin) She tweeted from NYC, where she and sister Kourtney are filming their new reality show: "Last night I was glued to my laptop when I saw I was close to getting my five millionth follower on Twitter."

"I couldn't believe it when it happened! Its such a mind blowing feeling to know so many of you are out there reading my tweets," she continued.Kim+Kardashian in LACMA Resnick Pavilion Opening Gala
The gals are busy filming Kourtney and Kim Take New York, but the star took time out to thank her many, many followers and express how important her fans are to her. "Twitter is amazing!!," she posted. "It keeps me connected to you guys even when I'm on the go. It's like you are all right there with me. I love that I can ask your advice or your opinion on something and can read your responses straight away... it's just fab!"
In case you're curious: Lady Gaga is the most-followed star on Twitter, with 6.65 million followers (to date), while Britney Spears comes in second with 6.02 million followers.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten