vrijdag 1 oktober 2010

Khloe Kardashian Shopping For Rugs in LA 10/1

Bringing an end to the week with a day of shopping, Khloe Kardashian was spotted making her rounds in West Hollywood on Friday (October 1).
The "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" star spent some time at The Rug Company, looking for just the right rug for her and Lamar's abode.
In related news, Khloe is featured in the new issue of Us magazine as she chatted about getting pregnant, telling, "I want kids. But I'm scared!"
Explaining her fears, Miss Kardashian revealed, "Kourtney made it look easy, but I don't believe it. I'm scared of the epidural needle in my back!"
Also worried her offspring won't live up to the standard set by sister Kourtney's son Mason, the 26-year-old then added, "I'm scared of gaining weight and not being able to lose it after."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten