zaterdag 9 oktober 2010

Kardashian Ladies: Tribeca Babes 10/7

They’re always on the go, and last night (October 7) Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted out in New York City.
Joined by Kourtney’s beau Scott Disick, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” ladies looked focused as they made their way around the trendy Tribeca neighborhood.
And it looks like Kim’s Twitter account fell victim to Khloe, who posted several embarrassing tweets recently.
Via Kim’s page Khloe wrote, “@KhloeKardashian can't hide my forever growing obsession w you. I took tons of pics of u while u were sleeping. Im painting a pic 4 u,” followed by, “I love @KhloeKardashian I love her so much that I made sure we wore similar animal prints last night! Aww day dreaming of our next outfit.”
A bit later, Kim figured things out and wrote, “I've been HACKED! @KhloeKardashian is at it again! Every time I leave my comp on she gets on! Please! U know me. I don't write crazy things!”


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten