Over the past few days that I've been in NYC, I've had the good fortune of getting my makeup done by the very talented Joyce Bonelli. I absolutely die for Joyce, she's like part of the family, she fits right in with my family's silliness LOL!! Anyway, I asked Joyce to give me a rundown of how she did my makeup the other night since I'm always reading comments from you guys asking for tips, so I figured who better to go to then the expert herself! Here's what Joyce had to say!
Let's Get Gorgeous!!!!
- Because Khloé has perfect skin, I apply one of my fav foundations Dior's Icon Silk foundation for full coverage with a Face Brush.
- Dust on Smash Box powder all over to get that multi dimensional even coverage with a powder brush.
- Define your cheekbones with Dolce & Gabbana Contour Powder in the blush Tan. Use the angled contour brush and your features will POP!
- Lightly Brush Dolce & Gabbana Peach Blush called the Bronzer Natural into the apples of the cheeks with blush brush.
- Brule by MAC is what I use to cover the upper lid for my base.
- Blend Blend Blend and deepen the smokey eye by going in and brushing on a darker shadow over the outer corners of your eye. Shadow: Stilla CoCo, Bobby Brown Espresso, & MAC Carbon
- Soften look with a angled eye shadow brush mixing a little of brule (your base) and CoCo eye shadows. Do the same for the lower lash line.
- Smokey eyes cannot be complete without a million coats of Khloe's Favorite, Lancôme Hypnoses DRAMA Mascara! And don't forget MAC Eye Kohl Eyeliner in Smolder around the entire lash line.
- Brush eyebrows with a lash brush then go in and shade the eyebrow with a shader brush and or eyebrow pencil. I like to use MAC's in Lingering.
- First line and fill in lips with Summerfruit cremestick liner by MAC. Then brush on Revlon's Soft Nude Lipstick which is perfect with a light coat of Macs Wildly Lush Plushglass. Let's finish off this look with Victoria Secret T-Zone Shimmer..............YOU LOOK PERFEEECT!!!!!
Keeping up with Glam: