woensdag 3 augustus 2011

Twitpics Of Kim Kardashian

Kisses goodnight!

Bikini & a jean jacket...summertime swag!

How fab is @ selling our KDash line on QVC! Tune in!

Loving the look for today's shoot! Old School Glam by @

Last shot of the day! Romantic red lip! Can't wait for u to see this commercial!
Last shot of the day! Romantic red lip! Can't wait for u to see this commercial!

The photo shoot is off to a good start! Gonna be a fun day! Have a great day everyone!

Can u guess which old Hollywood actress I'm inspired by in this look?

Early morning #BEASTMODE with @ & @

Should I wake him? I need a kiss

It's HOT in LA today...pool time!!!

Found this pic of me @ @! Fun day at the office w my sisters!

Celebrating my bachelorette wknd w a @ cocktail. #MidoriSuperSour

Sister-in-law swagg @


Shopping with @ or Taylor Launter???


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten