dinsdag 30 augustus 2011

Kim Kardashian My Gorgeous Wedding Shoes

So I honestly cant even begin to describe how I felt on my wedding day and a lot of it is because I felt so good in what I was wearing and how comfortable I was!
Giuseppe Zannoti custom made me three pairs of GORGEOUS heels to go with each Vera Wang gown. The first pair was go with the princess dress that I wore during the wedding ceremony. They are closed-toe off-white satin with the crystal heel. I needed the height and wanted a sturdy heel because I was so afraid I was going to trip walking down the aisle! LOL
For my mermaid gown I wore the peep toe white heels with the amazing beads on them. And then thirdly,  I wore the simple satin sling back peep toes with my simple satin Old Hollywood gown
On your wedding say there’s so much focus on the gown and you don’t even see the shoes but I had to take some pics and share with you how stunning they are! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Mr. Zannoti! I am forever grateful you made this day that much more special!













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten