dinsdag 30 augustus 2011

Vera Wang Talks Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Preparations

Vera Wang Talks Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Preparations | Kim Kardashian
Vera Wang and Kim Kardashian
She designed Kim Kardashian’s gown for her big wedding this weekend, and Vera Wang talked to Ryan Seacrest about what we can expect.
The iconic fashionista began, “She’s looking so dazzling, I’m just beside myself. I really am because I’m also friends with the family so that whole things makes this really special for me.”
Vera continued, “I’m all hyped up, I’m really excited and very thrilled, I love the family, I’ve known Bruce and Kris a long time since we judged the Miss America pageant together. To see the girls grow up and to see their success and really now to see Kim getting married, she is just so excited, I can’t tell you.”
Meanwhile, Kris Jenner gushed that she had a very emotional reaction to seeing Kim’s dress. “I cried. It was amazing. I mean she’s just going to be so beautiful. When she gets it all pulled together with the accessories and the hair I think she’s going to be a beautiful, beautiful bride.”
Vera Wang Talks Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Preparations | Kim Kardashian  Vera Wang Talks Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Preparations | Kim Kardashian
 
Vera Wang Talks Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Preparations | Kim Kardashian  Vera Wang Talks Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Preparations | Kim Kardashian
Vera Wang Talks Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Preparations | Kim Kardashian

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten