vrijdag 26 augustus 2011

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Will Have "Cutest Kids Ever," Says Kendall Jenner

Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries, Kendall Jenner 
Kim's Wedding Tile
We'll get to those Justin Bieber romance rumors in a minute.
But first, what is Kendall Jenner saying about newly married sis Kim Kardashian having little ones with hubby Kris Humphries in the very near future?
"I really hope!" Kendall told us while promoting Varsity's upcoming National School Spirit Day on Sept. 9 when asked if she thinks Kim will start trying for kids of her own soon. "I think Kim would be such a good mom and they'd have the cutest kids ever. It would be fun."
Kendall doesn't think Kim's fairy-tale wedding is putting pressure on Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick to finally tie the knot.
"I don't think [Kim and Kris] make her want to get married, but I think that she should," says the 15-year-old. "I want her to get married...I think her and Scott are cute together. And she wants more kids, and I feel like, not that I believe in anything specific, but I feel like they should get married. It's been a while."
As for the rumors that mama Kris Jenner wants Kendall to date the Biebs, the high school cheerleader says there's nothing romantic going on between her and the teen star.
"I've only met him a few times in person," she says. "And then I've talked to him over Twitter. That's it. I don't really have any kind of real relationship with him at all."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten