woensdag 3 augustus 2011

Kim Kardashian Selects Vera Wang To Make Her Wedding Dress

Kim Kardashian is busy planning her wedding, which is coming up so quickly (August 20) that you just have to wonder if she didn’t have certain details worked out even before she had a groom or a ring on her finger.
Actually, you don’t have to wonder, because she just admitted on her blog that certain things already were in place.   Like her wedding dress designer.  She revealed that Vera Wang will make her gown, and explained:
Vera has been a close family friend for a long time and we had talked about this moment for years, so when it came to picking my wedding dress designer she was the first person I thought of. No one designs gowns the way she does!  I know that Vera can make my dream come true and create the most perfect gown for my special day.
Given that Kim was already seen at the Vera Wang bridal boutique, this is no big surprise.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten