woensdag 6 oktober 2010

Khloe Kardashian in NY 10/4 (Explaining Sitting Out of Spinoff Show)

Ready for what's become a routine cross-country flight, Khloe Kardashian was spotted passing through the terminal at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Monday night (October 4).
Looking stylish in a black and white ensemble with a skullface cap and purple handbag, the E! reality star was en route to join up with sisters Kim and Kourtney in NYC.
Only planning a short stay, Khloe took to her website to explain her decision to pass up on a full-time role in her sister's new spinoff reality show being shot in the Big Apple over the next six weeks.
The 26-year-old tells, "I'm definitely sad to be missing out on the city fun with my sisters, but I'm a married girl and I couldn't just pick up and move to New York. I'll definitely be in a few episodes here and there because I'm still very much involved in the opening of the store -- I'm just doing it on my time according to my schedule."
Miss Kardashian adds, "Initially I was asked to do the New York show with Kourtney but this just wasn't the right time for me. Right now my primary focus is keeping myself and my husband happy and focusing on some other business ventures."

   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten