woensdag 6 oktober 2010

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Are Moving to New York City!

Kardashians in New York
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian arrive at their downtown hotel in good spirits after a flight from Los Angeles. The sisters will spend the next two months in New York filming their reality show. (Bauer Griffin)more pics »Kim Kardashian (Bauer Griffin)Kim and Kourtney are taking on the Big Apple! The Kardashian sisters are opening a new DASH Boutique store in NYC, after having already opened shops in Miami and Calabasas, California.

The set-up stage and opening of the boutique will also be filmed for a new E! reality TV show.

Writing on her blog, Kim, 29, revealed she has decided to join Kourtney, 31, her boyfriend Scott Disick and the pair’s nine-month-old son Mason in New York to ensure their third store is a success and to spend more time with her nephew.

She revealed: “I could not be more excited to spend the next couple of months in one of my favorite cities! When we decided to open a new DASH store in the city, Kourt and I felt that someone needed to be here to help out with the store and make sure everything was running smoothly.

“Not only do I get to spend some quality time with Kourt, I also get to hang out with Masey as much as I want. I can’t imagine being away from him for so long!”

Khloe Kardashian will not be joining her sisters in New York, instead staying in California with her basketball player husband Lamar Odom. And she's the first to admit she's a little jealous of her siblings’ new venture.

Speaking about her time in Miami with Kourtney, which was filmed for the reality series Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, the 26-year-old star said: “This was something that helped me and made me stronger and I think it's perfect timing for Kim to do the same. I hope she can take away from this experience what I did and I'm so excited for both of them.

“I can't think of two hotter b****es to be strutting around the streets of Manhattan and I won't be missing a single episode. Get ready, New York!”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten