vrijdag 5 augustus 2011

Kris Jenner “I Put Pressure on My Kids to Have Children”

 Editors note: Talk about  freaking obvious title… We all know this Mrs. Jenner…. No need to say it again… lol
Mason, may have some competition if Kimmy has children with almost fiance Kris Humphries…. :O oh no, could it be!?
According to Kris Jenner, she’s ready to have more grand-kids! The 55-year-old mother of six admits she’s putting pressure on her older daughters to have more babies….. Absolutely no shocker.
“I would love more grandchildren,” she tells Us Weekly. “[Kourtney Kardashian's son] Mason is the love of our lives, and he is so much fun, but there’s only one Mason to go around. It would be nice if we had some more.”
“I would love all of my children to experience having children on their own,” she says. “I think going through that process of being pregnant and giving birth, everybody should, if you can and you’re blessed…”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten