donderdag 7 oktober 2010

Kimberly's Limited Edition Rollerball is Out Now!


Kim Kardashian Fragrance Perfume Rollerball Breast Cancer

Hi dolls, just wanted to let you all know that my limited edition, fan-designed, fragrance rollerball is now officially available at my fragrance site and at Perfumania!
Ten percent of sales of the Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Rollerball will be donated to Young Survival Coalition. It is an international organization, founded by three breast cancer survivors, dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women and breast cancer.
Plus, I am offering a special discount code to my fans for 10% off when you purchase from kkfragrance.com. Just enter the code ‘CURE’ when you check out to receive a 10% discount!!! The discount will run through to the end of the year!
The rollerball is the perfect size to carry around in your purse. I can’t wait to see all my dolls out there spreading awareness for breast cancer and flashing their pink ribbon rollerballs!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten