woensdag 6 oktober 2010

Kim Kardashian Plans to 'Hook-Up' in New York

© AAR/Fame Pictures  
The recently single Kim reveals she is not only excited to move to the Big Apple, but also to go on dates and try being single for the first time.
Kim Kardashian is looking to "hook-up" with men while in New York. The 29-year-old beauty, who is moving to the city to set up a new DASH Boutique with her sister Kourtney Kardashian, reveals she wants to enjoy her time there and is willing to go on dates and try being single for the first time.

"I never have really given it a shot to be single. I tried to play that role, but I really wasn't single," she said. "And now, I'm really officially on my own, and I'm in a whole different city. I'd be down for some hook-ups."

The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star broke up with her boyfriend Miles Austin last month, and confesses her friends have been trying to set her up on dates ever since. She told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show, "Everyone is now trying to hook me up."

"In a way, since I hate meeting new people and I hate that first-dating thing, it's kind of reassuring to know, 'OK, this person knows them, so maybe they're normal.' "

Earlier this week Kim confessed she was thrilled to be moving to the Big Apple with her sister Kourtney, her boyfriend Scott Disick and their nine-month-old son Mason. She said, "I could not be more excited to spend the next couple of months in one of my favorite cities!"

"When we decided to open a new DASH store in the city, Kourt and I felt that someone needed to be here to help out with the store and make sure everything was running smoothly. Not only do I get to spend some quality time with Kourt, I also get to hang out with Masey as much as I want. I can't imagine being away from him for so long!"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten