woensdag 6 oktober 2010

Kim & Kourtney Kardashian Living It Up in NYC 10/5

Tackling their new spin-off project, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted out and about in New York City today (October 5).
The famous Reality TV sisters looked absolutely fabulous as they filmed scenes for the side project while nearby shutterbugs looked on.
 
And it sounds like Kim may be on the prowl for a new man to have some fun with while she’s living in the Big Apple.
She told Ryan Seacrest, "I never have really given it a shot to be single. I tried to play that role, but I really wasn't single. And now, I'm really officially on my own, and I'm in a whole different city."
"Everyone is now trying to hook me up. In a way, since I hate meeting new people and I hate that first-dating thing, it's kind of reassuring to know, 'Okay, this [person] knows them, so maybe they're normal.'"




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten