vrijdag 2 december 2011

Daniel Craig Brands The Kardashians 'F***ing Idiots' For Making careers Out Of their Private Iives

They have made millions from living their lives in the public eye thanks to their reality television shows.
But one person who is less than impressed by the Kardashian family is Daniel Craig, who launched an astonishing foul-mouthed rant at the brood, headed by Kim Kardashian, in a new interview with GQ magazine.
The James Bond star labelled the clan 'f***ing idiots' and criticised those who 'sell' themselves and then make demands about their private lives.
Rant: Daniel Craig has labelled the Kardashians 'f*****g idiots' for making a career out of their private lives
Rant: Daniel Craig has labelled the Kardashians 'f*****g idiots' for making a career out of their private lives
Craig, who managed to keep his marriage to Rachel Weisz under wraps in the summer, told the January edition of GQ magazine: 'I think there's a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel.
'It's not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for. But if you sell it off it's gone.
'You can't buy it back - you can't buy your privacy back. Ooh I want to be alone. F*** you. We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?
Screen stars: Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have made millions from their reality television shows, including Keeping Up With The Kardashians and the current Kourtney and Kim Take New York
Screen stars: Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have made millions from their reality television shows, including Keeping Up With The Kardashians and the current Kourtney And Kim Take New York
Referring to the Kardashians, Craig said: 'Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions. I don't think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them.
'You see that and you think "what, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f***ing idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions".
'I'm not judging it - well, I am obviously.'
Brooding: Craig also spoke about his determination to keep his personal life as private as possible
Figuring it out: Craig said he is 'unsatisfied constantly' with his career and always trying to get it right


Loved up: Craig and wife Rachel Weisz managed to keep their wedding entirely secret this summer
Loved up: Craig and wife Rachel Weisz managed to keep their wedding entirely secret this summer
Craig also spoke about his wedding to Weisz, and said that while they managed to keep it out of the spotlight, he doesn't feel victorious about the matter.
The full interview appears in the January issue of British GQ magazine
The full interview appears in the January issue of British GQ magazine
He said: 'We got away with it. We did it privately and I've got a lot of people to thank for that. But that was the point, we did it for private reasons.
'Because we didn't want it f*****d up, because that would be sharing a secret. And the whole point is that it was a secret. A secret is a secret in my mind.'
Refusing to go into any details about the ceremony, Craig added: 'Look, I'm in love. I'm very happy. And that is as far as I'm prepared to go. Life is long, life goes wrong and I don't want to say something now that might be thrown back later.'
The 43-year-old, who is now working on the 23rd Bond film, Skyfall, can soon be seen in the English language remake of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
But he says despite his lengthy and successful career, he is still not happy with how things stand.
He said: 'I'm definitely not satisfied about my career. I don't know how you can be, it's the very nature of things.
'I'm always trying to figure it out, and I'm kind of unsatisfied constantly. I always want to get it right and I don't know what the answer to it is.
'But I do know that it's out there and I do know it's worth looking for.'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten