vrijdag 18 maart 2011

Kim Kardashian “My Thighs Are Jiggly And I Have Cellulite (Covers Of Self magazine)

Kim Kardashian Has Cellulite_1
Kim Kardashian covers the latest issue of Self magazine. In the interview the reality star opens up about her weight, dieting and plastic surgery.
“I am so pleased with the way my cover for SELF Magazine came out! We went for a more natural, pretty shoot, as opposed to going super glam and I’m loving the cover. What do you guys think?,” she blogged.
Behind-the-scenes-video and interview highlights after the jump!!
On being insecure about her body: “Of course I struggle with insecure moments. I wish I didn’t. But I love to eat! Especially sweets. And I’ll say it. I think my thighs are jiggly and I have cellulite. Now let’s move on!”
On working out: Because when I put the time in at the gym, I’m confident. You have to feel good to look good. On days when I need extra motivation, I just think: ‘Bikini, bikini, bikini!When I’m in LA I exercise every day. I’m in the best shape of my life. Of course, I’m a perfectionist, so there’s always room for improvement.I lift weights with my trainer, Gunnar Peterson, in the morning three days a week. After working out, I see a difference in my butt and thighs and my clothes fit a little differently, too. I’m also really proud of how toned my arms are.”
On plastic surgery: “Rumours don’t bother me anymore, I’ve read that I’ve had my lips done. I’ve always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It’s ridiculous. Or they’ll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow and say I’ve had my nose done in between. When? Didn’t you see me yesterday? And how many times have I ‘had my butt done’? People’s logic is so weird. I don’t know why they bother! You can’t worry about all the gossip.”
Kim Kardashian Has Cellulite_1 (1)

I am so pleased with the way my cover for SELF Magazine came out! We went for a more natural, pretty shoot, as opposed to going super glam and I’m loving the cover. What do you guys think?
This issue is extra special because it comes on on the iPad today! You can read all about my makeup and hair tips, my dating secrets and more.
You can see a sneak peek at the issue here, and make sure you watch my behind the scenes video from the shoot.
Also, take a look through my other magazine covers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten