dinsdag 15 maart 2011

Has Scott Disick Turned Over A New Leaf?

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickIf you’re asking him, the answer is, “Yes”.
Apparently he finally realized all the excessive drinking and acting like a top-notch jerk he did wasn’t working out so well for him. The following is what he had to say to People magazine about the recent changes he’s made and the positive things that come with that:
“You know, I just realized there’s bigger things in the world than just being a selfish, self-centered, prick. There’s times that it’s difficult but, you know, the good outweighs the bad. It’s nice having a healthier lifestyle than I used to have. I mean, I get along better, I think in general, with everybody in the world. Not only my family, but just even the surrounding people.”
He’s actively working to change his ways so I’ll save the sarcasm and wish him continued success on his journey back to sober living.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten