woensdag 29 december 2010

Kim Kardashian Sheer Sexy in Beverly Hills 12/26

Looking absolutely stunning, Kim Kardashian got mobbed by a pack of fans as she headed out shopping in Beverly Hills on Sunday night (December 26).
Joined by a few gal pals, the E! reality star went shoe shopping at CHANEL, Yves Saint Laurent, Barneys New York and Saks Fifth Avenue while clad in a sheer top and black leather pants.
Having a marvelous holiday, Kim tweeted of the Christmas happenings, "Such a relaxing day with the family! We are all so blessed! I just love christmas and am so sad its gone! I hope u all had an amazing day!"
Continuing to voice her glee, the brunette beauty later added, "Best Christmas gift ever! Mason said KIM! Kourtney told me,I didn't believe her then he said it to me! I almost cried! Mama, dada & KIM! LOL"

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten