woensdag 22 december 2010

Kim Kardashian's Heartbreaking Holiday Memory

Drumming up a rather sad memory, Kim Kardashianrecalls a time she received a puppy for Christmas - only to have tragedy strike two weeks later.
Of the most heartbreaking holiday present ever, the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” babe told press, "Valentina was its name, but then she died two weeks later.
Ms Kardashian went on and explained that the puppy died of "snail poisoning."
As to what snail poisoning is? "You know when snails leave a little trail? [Valentina] got super excited and ate it and died," she said.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen