vrijdag 10 december 2010

Khloe Kardashian Was Spotted Arriving @ a Studio in La 4 a PhotoShoot 11/7

Khloe Kardashian: Photo Shoot Sexy

Stepping out for a photo shoot, Khloe Kardashian was spotted arriving at a studio in Los Angeles yesterday (December 7).
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe looked cute and casual in a matching track jacket and trousers combo as she hopped out of her white SUV.

In related news, Khloe (who is back on Twitter after being digitally dead) has been tweeting up a storm about her love for holiday tunes.
She wrote, “In my car its holiday music. In robs car its Rick Ross! LOL I love it! I love feeding my multiple personalities!” and “I Love listening to holiday music. I am so lame.... LOL please tell me someone else likes this season as much as I do!”

  

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten