woensdag 1 december 2010

Kim Kardashian: I Will Not Allow Bullying on My Blog!!!!!!


Kim Kardashian Bullying Website Fans Comments

I noticed today that two girls were harassing and threatening other fans on my blog in the comments section.
I have banned these girls from the site and deleted their hateful comments. I will NOT stand for any form of bullying or any hatred on my blog and anyone who threatens another fan, or thinks that it is ok to bully someone else here, will be blocked immediately.
I want you guys to feel like you can come here and chat with other fans and that you will be respected, not threatened by people who obviously have nothing better to do than bully other people. There is nothing cool or funny about bullying.
ANYONE that leaves hateful or negative comments about my fans will be banned. My fans are supportive or me and of each other, so if you consider yourself a fan of mine and then you come here and attack other fans, I’d rather not have you as a fan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten