woensdag 22 december 2010

Footage Of Kim, Khloe and Rob As a Child

Before she was famous: Footage of Kim as a child was shown on a recent episode of new reality TV show, new show Kourtney and Kim Take New York
Before she was famous: Footage of Kim as a child was shown on a recent episode of new reality TV show, new show Kourtney and Kim Take New York


Nice headband, Kourtney! At another point, Kourtney was seen wearing a huge bow in her hair
Nice headband, Kourtney! At another point, Kourtney was seen wearing a huge bow in her hair
'She really loves that whole idea, and so she joked about it like, "I wanna shoot a music video, but I don’t want people to take it too serious. I would like to have fun with it".'
Ciara also revealed Kim has teamed up with famous producer Dream for her debut record.
Talking about the style of music Kim will be releasing, Ciara said: 'I know that she recorded, but it's under lock and key what they're doing.
'I think she's gonna have a little pop and I think a little attitude. She's a girly girl kind of girl too, but she still has attitude. I think it's gonna be all that in her music.'

Fresh-faced: Khloe and Rob Kardashian are also seen in the home videos  Fresh-faced: Khloe and Rob Kardashian are also seen in the home videos
Fresh-faced: Khloe and Rob Kardashian are also seen in the home videos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten