dinsdag 14 december 2010

Kourtney Kardashian family accountant?

Who is shocked that Kourtney Kardashian not only brings home the money but also handles the bills? You know I’m tripping, I may have no idea what her baby Scott Disick does for a living but I’m sure he is a provider. (or is he?)
Kourtney was spotted with her eccentric wild blonde gal pal (photo op anyone?) head as they arrived to meet Scott Disick for a lunch at Marmalade Cafe in Calabasas on Friday, December 10th, 2010.
Kourtney and her famous sisters Kim and Khloe are coming under criticism after a New York Times columnist visited their newest DASH location in The Big Apple. But this really comes as no surprise to me. I’ve heard from various people who have visited the Miami branch of the highly successful boutique and have found NOTHING worth purchasing.
I have also been told how awful the staff is which is so bad for business. Have any of you had a great experience from DASH? Maybe I need to take a drive down to their South Beach location and find out for myself!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten