donderdag 21 april 2011

Weekly Roundup: Facebook Thanks & Glamming Up!


I had an amazing week this week! Lots of fun new things in the works! We had a top secret meeting with OPI,
Here’s what happened this week:
- I shared a fun gallery of my favorite bikini looks with my bikini style tricks and workout tips!
- I found some stunning pics of Kendall on one of her fansites on Tumblr!
- I posted the video of Kourtney and I on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Watch the video here if you missed us.
- We had a fun family lunch at Stanley’s last week, and I shared all the pics! Do you like my hat?
- I hosted a really fun Twitterview with @CELEBUZZ to celebrate the launch of my new fragrance, Gold. You can see the new promo ad for the fragrance here!
- Mom, Kendall, Kylie, Kourtney, Mason and I all celebrated our Redbook family cover at a super fun event.
- Kourtney and I stopped by DASH, Calabasas to check on the store and do a little ordering for the fall merchandise.
- Kourt and I tried to teach Mason how to do a somersault!! How cute is he?
- I shared pics of Kourt and I glamming up for Ellen!
- I shot a new commercial for ShapeUps with my mom on Santa Monica Beach. Check out all the pics from the shoot!
- I flew to New York for a short promo trip, and stopped by Good Day New York. Do you like my red dress?
- I was so thrilled with these real-life QuickTrim success stories. How amazing to do these women look?
- I passed 5 million ‘likes’ on Facebook!!! So cool! Thank you all for your love and support!
Did you guys have a good week?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten