maandag 11 april 2011

Khloe Kardashian Learns To Leave Odom's Family Ghosts Alone

image: Khloe Kardashian
Khloe and Lamar chronicles life of the youngest Kardashian sister and her LA Laker spouse after their whirlwind wedding.
The pair walked down the aisle in a private ceremony in September 2009.
But Khloe clearly didn't know all the skeletons in his closet as his estranged father showed up at her book signing in the first episode of their new show.
Joe Odom approached Khloe at the event and told her he would like to reconnect with his son and attend some of his games.
Khloe, unaware of the issues between father and son, agreed she would go with him.
When she told Lamar about the meeting, however, her husband revealed all.
“My father’s a heroin addict,” Odom told her. “I had my mother around until I was 12 years old when she passed away and after that my father wasn’t around. I witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see. It’s hard for me to speak up on it and get it through to Khloe because she grew up so different.”
Khloe, who lost her father in 2003, persisted in trying to get her husband to reconnect with his dad.
But in an emotional scene after Joe called Lamar on his phone and begged for money for things ranging from a haircut and new shoes, Khloe reconsiders her position.
“I’ve learned my lesson,” Khloe says. “I have to leave this up to my husband.”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten