donderdag 21 april 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

kourtney-kardashian-las-vegas-bachelorette-party-tao-fashion-041411-7

 


One of my best friends from college is getting married which means Bachelorette party in Las Vegas! All 10 girls met at the airport and headed to check in at the Cosmopolitan hotel!
Our first night we went to dinner at Lavo which was so delicious… and stopped by the Christian Louboutin store before! Then we headed to Tao and danced to Kim’s song (DJ Reach played it twice!)
The second night we gambled, did dinner at Tao and went to Marquee at Cosmopolitan. Then we gambled some more!
There’s nothing like getting together with old friends and laughing and being silly. We had such an amazing time!
It was my second time leaving Mason for two nights and the first time not for work so I was stressing out about leaving him! I get major anxiety every time, but he stayed home with his Dad and they had lots of play dates and so much fun!
I’m wearing Parker sequin dress, Gucci clutch and Christian Louboutin pumps and Loren Jewels earrings.
The second night I wore a Red leopard torn dress, Loren Jewels earrings, Chanel clutch and Christian Louboutin pumps. I even did my own hair and makeup! I am wearing Dolce and Gabbana red lipstick… it is amazing!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten