maandag 25 april 2011

Khloe Kardashian Weight an Issue with Mom Kris Jenner


Kris Jenner has hit out at daughter Khloe Kardashian for piling on the pounds.
Khloe Kardashian Weight an Issue with Mom Kris Jenner.
Khloe Kardashian Weight an Issue with Mom Kris Jenner.

In the latest instalment of Khloe & Lamar, that aired on Sunday, the matriarch accuses Khloe of sabotaging the Kardashians' Quicktrim diet supplement, for which she is a spokeswoman.

She tells Khloe, "You don't care and it's very, very upsetting to me because I've worked so hard at creating what I think is a great deal for you girls and you're not pulling your end of the weight.

"I feel like you could not chat about how many cookies you're eating in between meals [to the media]..."
***
But Khloe argued that she is trying to maintain a healthy size to increase her chances of falling pregnant with her and husband Lamar Odom's first child.

"To tell me I'm ruining a whole brand because of my weight gain makes me feel like s--t. Get over yourself. You're such a f--king raging lunatic and you're so evil," she ranted.

"I'm too f--king fat, too f--king that.

Do you want me to get pregnant?

Do you want me to lose weight?"

She continued: "You tell me you want me to have a baby every second, but I can't be on some crazy diet. I just don't get what you want out of me."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten