maandag 16 januari 2012

Kris The Cougar: Toyboy Who Destroyed Jenner's Marriage To Robert Kardashian Is Revealed

The Kardashian clan has never shied away from their secrets.

But when Kris Jenner, 56, mentioned a toyboy who broke apart her marriage in her memoirs, she named him only as Ryan.

However the man in question has now stepped forward to reveal his identity to Star magazine.

Philanderer: Kris Jenner had an affair while married to first husband Robert Kardashian
Philanderer: Kris Jenner had an affair while married to first husband Robert Kardashian
Hollywood animator Todd Waterman, who is pictured in a photograph obtained by Radar Online, claims he had a long-running relationship with the manager while she was married to Kardashian.
And he was only 24-years-old when the alleged affair began in 1989.

He confessed: 'It was scandalous. We dated for a year and a half.'

Toyboy: This man, revealed in a picture obtained by Radar Online, is allegedly Kris Jenner's former flame
Toyboy: This man, revealed in a picture obtained by Radar Online, is allegedly Kris Jenner's former flame
The animator apparently came forward after reading the revealing things Kris wrote about the man she dubbed Ryan.
He told the magazine: 'My friend has sent me an excerpt from her book. I think I would be Ryan.'
And the toyboy told of how the pair got together in Los Angeles.
Cougar: Kris and Todd Waterman allegedly dated for a year and a half
Cougar: Kris and Todd Waterman allegedly dated for a year and a half
'I was playing pro soccer and I was training with a team, L.A. Heat, for a now defunct league. That’s how we met.'

The affair apparently ended in 1990, just before Kris, then 34, met her now-husband Bruce Jenner.

Kris, who is judging this year's Miss America pageant, allegedly split from Robert Kardashian after he followed his philandering wife and found her in the arms of animator Todd.
The O.J. Simpson lawyer was reportedly so distraught at his wife's infidelity that the court awarded Kris with temporary custody of their children, because they believed him to be a potential threat.
Panel: Kris is judging this year's Miss America pageant
Panel: Kris is judging this year's Miss America pageant
Robert has said: 'It was true that I was very upset when I found out the respondent was having an affair and I wanted a divorce.'
And the lawyer apparently punished Kris by cancelling all her credit cards and luxuries, according to court documents published by Radar Online.
He then believed her to be flaunting her new relationship with Bruce Jenner inappropriately, saying: 'I ask the court to enjoin and restrain (Kris) from living with any member of the opposite sex in or about the presence of our children.'
Kris counteracted by stating that her husband 'emotionally abuses' her, claiming that the effect on their children was profound: 'As a result of (Robert) and my irreconcilable differences, there is a tremendous amount of discord at the family residence.'

Fresh start: Kris met Bruce Jenner shortly after ending her apparent affair with Todd
Fresh start: Kris met Bruce Jenner shortly after ending her apparent affair with Todd
Meanwhile, Todd appears to still hold some bitterness towards the family and their fame.

He said: 'I am not a fan of the whole Kardashian machine.'

While he was unhappy to feature in Kris's memoirs, the animator was unsurprised at the inclusion of the affair.

He added: 'To me, it ties into what they have already done in terms of picking and choosing what they release and how they are portrayed.'
Mum's the word: Kris Jenner is mother and manager to Kim Kardashian (R) and her sisters
Mum's the word: Kris Jenner is mother and manager to Kim Kardashian (R) and her sisters
Kris told of her trysts with the flame she named as Ryan in her book Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian.

She wrote: 'One minute I was making brownies for my friends and having a family barbecue, the next I was in the middle of an insanely intense affair.
'I would drop Kourtney, Kimberly, and Khloe off at school and rush straight to Ryan.'

1 opmerking:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
    Milkhouse Gingerbread Pumpkin Loaf Crock Candle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen