maandag 30 januari 2012

'I Made a Mistake!' Kim Kardashian Breaks Down In Tears On Season Finale Of Reality Show, As She Admits She Regrets Her Failed 72-day Marriage


Kim Kardashian might want to prepare herself for further backlash after the season finale of her E! show airs.
In a sneak peek from Sunday's episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York , the 31-year-old reality star reveals that, in less than 72 days, her feelings for ex-husband Kris Humphries changed.
She just 'fell out of love.'
I failed! Kim Kardashian admits she regrets rushing into marriage so quickly
I failed! Kim Kardashian admits she regrets rushing into marriage so quickly
The clip sees the brunette beauty have a breakdown on the finale of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, sobbing uncontrollably to older sister Kourtney.
 

'It's hard for me. He's a good heart, he's a Christian - everything on paper I want in someone, but for some reason, my heart isn't connecting,' she tells her sister, before asking for family support.
She sobs: 'I feel awful that I made him move out here and change his whole life. I feel sad, I feel bad for the guy.'
After reflecting on her highly publicised, very expensive August 20 wedding, the diminutive star clearly can't cope with the depth of her feelings.
It all comes to a head: Kim makes her decision to end her marriage on the season finale of her E! show this Sunday
It all comes to a head: Kim makes her decision to end her marriage on the season finale of her E! show this Sunday
'He fell in love with me and I fell in love with him and now all my feelings have changed,' she cries.
'I invited all these people to this huge wedding and flew everyone out, wasted everyone's time and everyone's money - everyone's everything - and I feel bad!' she sobs.
'At 30 years old, I thought I'd be married with kids and I'm not. I failed at this,' she says. 'People change their minds, people make mistakes.'
Getting emotional: The 31-year-old explains to sister Kourtney that she and Kris fell out of love
Getting emotional: The 31-year-old explains to sister Kourtney that she and Kris fell out of love
On last week's episode of the E! show, Kim had her second revelation that she needed to end her marriage after meeting with medium John Edwards.
She then sobbed to 32-year-old Kourtney: ‘I don’t want to be married anymore.’
During the session Edwards asked if either of the sisters were divorced.
Kim replied: 'I’m divorced, I am. I mean I was married now but I was divorced before.'
She was referring to her first marriage; she was wed to record producer Damon Thomas from 2000 to 2004.
Regretting the marriage: Kim flashbacks to her August 20 wedding day
Regretting the marriage: Kim flashbacks to her August 20 wedding day
Nearing the end: These snips indicate that Kim and Kris are on the rocks  Nearing the end: These snips indicate that Kim and Kris are on the rocks
Nearing the end: These snips indicate that Kim and Kris are on the rocks
The medium asked the reality star if she had learned from her divorce, claiming that is what her father wanted to know.
It was this line of questioning which upset Kim and she confided in Kourtney after the session about how she felt in her relationship.
She explained: ‘What was so crazy about that was when he was talking about the divorce stuff.
‘I honestly feel like I can’t do this anymore with Kris. I feel like I got into this way too fast. You know I’m not happy.'
As they were: Kim and Kris Humphries in happier times following their lavish wedding
As they were: Kim and Kris Humphries in happier times following their lavish wedding

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten