vrijdag 27 januari 2012

Bruce Jenner: 'I Heard About Kim's Divorce On The News'

Bruce Jenner Reveals He Was The Last To Know About His Stepdaughter's Split

It seems even Bruce Jenner has a hard time keeping up with the Kardashians.
The star has revealed he was the 'last to know' about his step-daughter Kim's divorce, and heard about the split on television.
This, despite the fact that he walked her down the aisle at her lavish nuptials to Kris Humphries.
Keep up, Bruce! Kris Jenner's husband has revealed he heard about his stepdaughter Kim Kardashian's divorce from Kris Humphries on the news  Keep up, Bruce! Kris Jenner's husband has revealed he heard about his stepdaughter Kim Kardashian's divorce from Kris Humphries on the news
Keep up, Bruce! Kris Jenner's husband has revealed he heard about his stepdaughter Kim Kardashian's divorce from Kris Humphries on the news 
'Actually, I found out she was getting divorced by hearing about it on the news and stuff,' he told America's OK! magazine.
'I was like, the last to know. But I could hear telephone conversations in other rooms happening and I knew something was up but I didn’t know it was that bad until after.
When asked if he gave the 31-year-old relationship advice during the brief romance, he said: 'I’m smart enough to stay out of all those things.
'I have given them advice through out the years, but in this particular case I kept my mouth shut. I didn’t want to... you don’t get involved in love. Just hope for the best.'
A distant memory: Bruce walked Kim down the aisle, but she didn't think to tell him when her marriage was over
A distant memory: Bruce walked Kim down the aisle, but she didn't think to tell him when her marriage was over

Moving forward, he says: 'My only advice to her is... Kim, she’s really such a great, great kid. She’s always been that way.
'Smart, intelligent, extraordinarily hardworking and I hope nothing but the best for her and so I just said, "Just continue. You’re going to take a lot of heat for this. Just continue to be the same good person you’ve always been." And I think she has and I said, that’s about all you can do right now.'
Of course, it's not the first time Jenner has been kept out of the loop on family news.
Fans of Keeping Up With The Kardashians watched as the athlete and doting father discovered his other step-daughter Khloe was planning to marry Lamar Odom via a news report on television.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten