donderdag 3 november 2011

Kim Kardashian: I Followed My Heart With This Divorce!

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Kim Kardashian explained her divorce from Kris Humphries on an Australian talk show Nov. 2 and said the scrutiny “is what [she] gets” for being a reality star. Do you agree?

Kim Kardashian got the whole world riled up for her fairy tale wedding to Kris Humphries, but then shocked everyone when she filed for divorce 72 days later. However, the 30-year-old starlet fulfilled her obligation to the Australian talk show Sunrise Nov. 2 along with her younger sister, Khloe, and defended her decision to get out of her short-lived marriage.
“I think when you know so deep in your heart that you just have to listen to your intuition and follow your heart, there’s no right or wrong thing to do,” Kim said. “So I really believe that I um, I don’t think I’m ready to get into the details of it.”
She added, “I think what really just what upsets me most just that there has been, from the start, so many rumors of money and dollar signs of all these things thrown up in the air, that this cost this much…and so much of it not being true.”
Kim went on to blame all the scrutiny she’s received on her massive fame and said she’s not going to live her life so publicly anymore.
“It’s kind of what you get for living your life so publicly on a reality show; I get that,” she said.”That comes along with the territory. I think that also teaches me — I kind of want to step back a little bit.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten