woensdag 2 november 2011

Kim: 'I Married For Love'

'I married for love': Kim Kardashian slams marriage hoax claims as she jets into Australia with Khloe and Lamar


She filed for divorce yesterday and skeptics have wasted no time in suggesting that Kim Kardashian's marriage was 'a hoax'.
But the reality star has slammed claims that her marriage to Kris Humphries was fake in a letter to fans on her website.
Kim jetted into Sydney airport earlier today she was showing strain over recent events.
Scroll down for Kim's statement to her fans....
Feeling the strain: Kim Kardashian arrived into Sydney earlier today after writing a statement to her fans on her blog
Feeling the strain: Kim Kardashian arrived into Sydney earlier today after writing a statement to her fans on her blog
The 31-year-old appeared withdrawn and tired and she is said to be slamming claims her marriage is fake.
Kim has been silent on Twitter over the past 24 hours save for a link to her blog.
She posted a statement and told fans: 'I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!'
Kim, who was married to Kris Humphries just 72 days before filing for divorce also addressed claims she has made money from the wedding.
Arriving Down Under: The 31-year-old arrived in Australia and was seen carrying a Louis Vuitton Suitcase in the same clothes she left LAX in Arriving Down Under: The 31-year-old arrived in Australia and was seen carrying a Louis Vuitton Suitcase in the same clothes she left LAX in
Arriving Down Under: The 31-year-old arrived in Australia and was seen carrying a Louis Vuitton Suitcase in the same clothes she left LAX in
Capturing the moment? Kim was accompanied by Khloe and her husband Lamar and the basketball star was seen filming as they made their way through the crowds while Kim appeared strained
Capturing the moment? Kim was accompanied by Khloe and her husband Lamar and the basketball star was seen filming as they made their way through the crowds while Kim appeared strained
She wrote: 'There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this.'
She added: 'I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation.'
Big entourage: Khloe seen at the front joined Kim and Lamar. Kim has told fans she married for love and nothing else on her website and also said she didn't make money from her wedding
Big entourage: Khloe seen at the front joined Kim and Lamar. Kim has told fans she married for love and nothing else on her website and also said she didn't make money from her wedding
Sibling support: Khloe put a protective arm through Kim's as the sisters made their way through the airport  Sibling support: Khloe put a protective arm through Kim's as the sisters made their way through the airport
Sibling support: Khloe put a protective arm through Kim's as the sisters made their way through the airport 
Kim is thought to be donating $200,000 to the charity.
Her remarks follow claims made by her mother that Kim didn't earn a cent from her marriage.
The 55-year-old took to the airwaves today to defend her daughter amid mounting speculation the 'fairytale wedding' was nothing but a publicity stunt to boost the Kardashian coffers.
Media frenzy: As ever Kim's arrival left plenty of film crew and photographers ready to greet her at the arrivals gate
Media frenzy: As ever Kim's arrival left plenty of film crew and photographers ready to greet her at the arrivals gate
The entire fanfare reportedly generated a staggering £18m in magazine and television deals, plus endorsements.
But Jenner dubiously claims Kim shelled out millions of dollars of her own and 'didn't earn a dime'.
The mother of six and manager of her family brand found time to discuss the debacle while plugging her new book, Kris Jenner... And All Things Kardashian, on the Johnjay and Rich In The Morning radio show today.
Happy couple: After arriving at their hotel Khloe and Lamar were see taking pictures from their balcony
Happy couple: After arriving at their hotel Khloe and Lamar were see taking pictures from their balcony
Addressing reports that the lavish Montecito nuptials on August 20 saw Kim earn a fortune, Jenner said: 'The one thing that is the most annoying is the rumour that she made millions off of this wedding.
'She didn’t make a dime and, actually, spent millions of dollars on the wedding  - so it’s not something that she thought would ever not be happily ever after.'
Spread out family: While Kim is in Australia with Khloe and Lamar, Kourtney was seen in Beverly Hills while Kris Jenner was in New York today
Spread out family: While Kim is in Australia with Khloe and Lamar, Kourtney was seen in Beverly Hills while Kris Jenner was in New York today
Spread out family: While Kim is in Australia with Khloe and Lamar, Kourtney was seen in Beverly Hills while Kris Jenner was in New York today
Supporting Rob: While most of the Kardashian clan out of town Bruce Jenner was supporting Rob on Dancing With The Stars Tonight
Supporting Rob: While most of the Kardashian clan out of town Bruce Jenner was supporting Rob on Dancing With The Stars Tonight
Kim filed for divorce from Humphries yesterday after just 72 days of marriage.
Their short union has drawn criticism far and wide, from fellow celebrities to Twitter users convinced the entire wedding a cynical business endeavour.
Sources close to Kim and Kris have also revealed the nuptials were a hoax, according to RadarOnline.com.
But in an attempt to fan the flames, Jenner insisted she was proud of her daughter for making such a 'difficult' decision.
Minus the Klan: The Kardashian Khaos store opened today in the Mirage hotel without any Kardashians in attendance
Minus the Klan: The Kardashian Khaos store opened today in the Mirage hotel without any Kardashians in attendance  
She went on:'Kim had to make a very difficult, grown-up decision. She needed to do that on her own.
'She’s not a five-year-old girl, she’s a 30-year-old woman [Kim is actually 31] and right now Kim needs support from her mom today.'
Back to business: Hours after filing for divorce, Kim makes her way to Australia, pictured here at LAX Airport last night
Back to business: Hours after filing for divorce, Kim makes her way to Australia, pictured here at LAX Airport last night
All a hoax? Kim and Kris walk down the aisle on their big day, but some sources are claiming the whole thing was merely a money-making exercise
All a hoax? Kim and Kris walk down the aisle on their big day, but some sources are claiming the whole thing was merely a money-making exercise
Jenner went on to say that Kim would probably donate all of her wedding gifts to charity.
'I’m sure Kim will make a ginormous donation as she does all the time anyway very quietly to a wonderful deserving charity or a children’s hospital.'
Jenner added that she wished Kim had tried counselling before severing ties.
She said: 'I met and married Bruce in five months and it is 20 years later and we’re still going strong and I think that obviously I feel that way about marriage because it has it’s ups and downs.'
Lavish: The couple exchanged vows at a sprawling mansion in Montecito, California, on August 20
Lavish: The couple exchanged vows at a sprawling mansion in Montecito, California, on August 20

'Kim's making a huge mistake,' says Humphries's parents

Kris Humphries's parents have told friends Kim has made a 'huge mistake' dumping their son. 
William and Debra Humphries have told friends of their disappointment that Kim filed for divorce after just 72 days of marriage.
According to TMZ.com Kris's family are still holding out hope the couple will get back together and the divorce will not go through.
Support: Kris with parents William and Debra, pictured here in September
Support: Kris with parents William and Debra, pictured here in September
But she added: '[Kim's] not the first person in the world to get a divorce, and she won't be the last. She just happens to be a very public person with a couple of television shows on the air so it makes it bigger than life.'
A huge chunk of the $18m Kim and Kris reportedly earned - around $15 million - is thought to have been TV rights which formed part of the family's exclusive deal with E!
Whatever the exact breakdown, their marriage ending now means that the whole haul has earned the couple about $250,000 per day.
They bagged a reputed $1million from People magazine for exclusive shots of the apparently joyous occasion too.
That's not to include the value of the numerous other magazine covers that have added grist to the mill of the Kardashian publicity machine.
Even before the big day, Kim was paid $500,000 to host her bachelorette party at Tao in Las Vegas.
Involvement: Loyal viewers of the E! reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians bought into Kris and Kim's courtship
Involvement: Loyal viewers of the E! reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians bought into Kris and Kim's courtship
Was it ever love? This is the moment when fans wept to see Kim find happiness, but now they doubt it
Was it ever love? This is the moment when fans wept to see Kim find happiness, but now they doubt it
But then, however heartbroken he is, Kris has benefited hugely.
He was earning around $40,000 per game but since marrying Kim, has been hitting the quarter of a million mark each day.
This is sure to be a loss he feels keenly.
Especially as Kim seems determined to sever ties sharply and swiftly.
E! report that alongside the prenuptial agreement she put in place, the brunette wants property separated immediately, and for each party to pay their own legal fees.
She listed 'miscellaneous jewellery and other personal effects' as well as 'earrings and accumulations' amassed before, during and after her marriage to be confirmed as separate property but no word on whether that includes her $2 million, 20.5-carat diamond ring.
It was business as usual for Kim yesterday, as she jetted off to Australia to attend the Melbourne Cup just hours after filing the divorce papers.
The end: Kris and Kim were grim-faced after a meal on Thursday night, this was the last time they were seen together in public
The end: Kris and Kim were grim-faced after a meal on Thursday night, this was the last time they were seen together in public
She said yesterday in a statement it was 'not an easy decision' while Humphries insisted he still loved his wife and wanted to fight to save the marriage.
Meanwhile, Kim and Kris's wedding planner has said her heart goes out to the reality star.
Sharon Sacks helped organised their lavish wedding and she said she was sad to hear their marriage is over after just 72 days.
She told Life & Style: 'Of course if I said I wasn't sad about them splitting, I wouldn't be telling the truth.
'It is always sad and very disheartening when two beautiful people so in love for many reasons realise that although they care for each other, they are not destined to be life partners.'
She added: 'This takes a lot of courage, and I'm very proud that they were able to make this difficult decision.
'They were a joy to work with. What we created together was absolutely amazing, so unique and so special. My heart goes out to both of them.'

Kim Kardashian's blog post to fans

This is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time.
I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!
I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it’s who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!
Everyone that knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn’t get off when now I know I probably should have.
I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.
I’m being honest here and I hope you respect my courage because this isn’t easy to go through. But I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn’t turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for.
There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this. I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation.
I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten