maandag 6 juni 2011

'I am proud of my bottom

Kim Kardashian says she loves her derrière as she poses on the cover of Cosmopolitan
It is one of the most famous and photographed derriere's in the world.

And it seems that Kim Kardashian is equally impressed by her backside.
The 30-year-old says she is proud of her world famous bottom, and once again denied that her posterior is cosmetically enhanced in a recent interview with Australian's Cosmopolitan magazine.
Proud: Kim Kardashian says she is proud of her world famous bottom and denied that it is cosmetically enhanced in a recent interview with Australian's Cosmopolitan magazine
Proud: Kim Kardashian says she is proud of her world famous bottom and denied that it is cosmetically enhanced in a recent interview with Australian's Cosmopolitan magazine
Talking about her backside, newly-engaged Kim said: 'I'm half Armenian, so the butt really comes from my dad's side of the family.
'It's a little bit bigger so you do have to work out more.
'I do squats and lunges. I try to do whatever I can to work out. It's all real.'
Rear-view: Kim displayed her ample assets as she jetted out of LAX today for New York  Rear-view: Kim displayed her ample assets as she jetted out of LAX today for New York
Rear-view: Kim displayed her ample assets as she jetted out of LAX today for New York
She said reports she has had 'butt implants' are 'ridiculous'.
'I'm proud of my booty and it's all mine. I have not had cosmetic surgery' she said.
Kim has admitted in the past that she has had Botox, and once again she reiterated that it is the only cosmetic procedure she has endured.
'I tried Botox once, but I have not had my nose done or anything done to my butt,' she said.
'No injections I'm very happy with the way I am.'
Kim dazzles on the front cover of the fashion magazine in a sequinned multi-coloured mini-dress, which shows off her gravity defying cleavage and ample curves.
Pre-nup: Kim is planning to protect herself in her upcoming marriage to Kris Humphries
Pre-nup: Kim is planning to protect herself in her upcoming marriage to Kris Humphries
She wears her signature flowing brunette locks in a slicked back pony tail and her complexion in minimal make-up.
Meanwhile, Kim is planning to protect herself in her upcoming marriage to fiancé Kris Humphries, as it is reported the pair will sign a pre-nuptial agreement before tying the knot.
The newly engaged couple are apparently hashing out a deal to have all the financial details of their relationship in place before they start planning the big event.
Sources have told TMZ that both Kim and the basketball star are telling friends, 'It's the smart thing to do'.
Both parties will want to protect themselves as they have substantial incomes.
Kim is said to be worth $35million from her various endorsement deals, clothing lines and fragrance collections.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten