woensdag 8 juni 2011

Khloe Kardashian Not Embarrassed Over Her Nip Slip on Live TV


Khloe Kardashian Not Embarrassed Over Her Nip Slip on Live TV
After flashing one of her nipples on Tuesday morning's 'Fox and Friends' show, the little sister of Kim Kardashian insists that she doesn't think it was a big deal, claiming, 'We ALL have nipples!'
Khloe Kardashian insisted that she was not embarrassed over her wardrobe malfunction during a live TV airing on Tuesday morning, June 7. After flashing her nip on "Fox and Friends", she offered an apology on her blog to anyone offended, but still claiming that it was not a big deal.

While explaining that it happened because she disobeyed her stylist Monica Rose to put on a bra behind her Givenchy sheer black top, the little sister of Kim Kardashian wrote "I have a nipple obsession and personally love when women show their nipples." She continued, "Perhaps I was a member of a nudist colony in my last life."

The wife of Lamar Odom added, "...to those who I offended, I am very sorry. It truly was an accident, but I would be lying if I said I thought this was a big deal." She shared, "... I am not embarrassed about what happened this morning. We ALL have nipples!"

The wardrobe malfunction happened when Khloe and her big sister Kourtney Kardashian were invited to the morning show to promote the new season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" that is set to premiere on June 12. During the chat, the 26-year-old socialite didn't realize that her right nipple was apparently popping out behind her transparent shirt.

Soon after the incident happened, she was informed by her mother Kris Jenner as well as her devotees on Twitter that her nip was flashing out. "My mom just called me saying my nip slip is 'all over the internet!' Ha! Is it weird that I love it?! Who knew nipples were so special?" she wrote on her account on Tuesday afternoon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten