woensdag 3 november 2010

Kim Kardashian Breaks Her Toe

 

Kim Kardashian might be laying off the high heels for a while -- she's nursing a broken toe! The reality star tweeted that she bailed in her hotel room and has been eating chocolate to make her feel better.

 
She wrote on her Twitter page: “I knew my clumsiness would catch up with me at some point! I tripped on a suit case on the floor and broke my toe :-( (sic)”

Even after a night’s sleep Kim’s toe is still hurting her but is on the mend. She added in another tweet: “Woke up today with my toe an unusual shade of purple! At least it feels better!”

Hotel staff have been trying to cheer her up by feeding her up with chocolate. In other posts she wrote: “Thank you hotel staff for the little chocolate snack on my pillow! Turn down service is everything! Sometimes milk chocolate makes everything better!”

Meanwhile, Kim is launching a pop career. The 30-year-old beauty has been in the studio with The Dream to work on some tracks in New York City. A source said: “They're working on some fun music.”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten