maandag 22 november 2010

Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner And Gabriel Aubry @ The Lakers 11/21

Showing some support to her brother-in-law Lamar Odom, Kim Kardashian was spotted at the Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors game last night (November 21) in LA.
Joined by her mother Kris Jenner, the “Disaster Move” babe looked enthusiastic as she cheered the home team on to a 117-89 victory while also chatting it up with model Gabriel Aubry.

In related news, Kim and Kris have struck a sweet deal with Skechers’ Shape Ups shoes to the tune of seven figures.
Kim told press, "Shape-ups have already impacted my fitness routine for the better. I am always on-the-move and never know exactly when I can fit in my next workout."
Kris added, "I am constantly on my feet, running from one appearance to the next, but with Shape-ups, I am always working out, even when I'm working."



 

 

 

 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten