Kourtney Kardashian and her 11-month-old son Mason were taken to an LA hospital via ambulance on Friday night; RadarOnline.com has footage from the reality star’s home.
“Scott [Disick, Mason's father] was terrified,” an onlooker told Radar. “He was clearly pretty worried about whatever was going on, but Kourtney was far more in control of the situation.”
“It’s not clear why paramedics were called to the home, and what the nature of the emergency was,” Radar reports. In the video, responding EMTs put a conscious Mason in a gurney to be taken to a nearby hospital. Kourtney rides with him.
UPDATE: In a new post on her official blog, Kourtney writes:
Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did. He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!!I learned such a lesson with this…to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry.