vrijdag 10 februari 2012

Kris Humphries: How I Got Over Kim Kardashian

Kris Humphries is finally speaking out about how he’s feeling after being dumped by Kim Kardashian and how he’s mending his broken heart.

Kris Humphries is trying to move on after his 72 day marriage to Kim Kardashian and he revealed to Access Hollywood‘s Jill Martin that  he hasn’t turned to a psychologist to help heal after the devastation of being dumped. ” Basketball is my therapy,” he confessed. ” Luckily we didn’t get locked out all season and we’re playing basketball. Basketball is where you can think about nothing and let loose …. some people talk to psychologists but I just need to play basketball.”
So is Kris dating yet. “No”, he  says, explaining that he’s just playing a lot of basketball. ” My girlfriend is Spalding”, he jokes.
The New Jersey Nets player continues to insist that at least on his part- his marriage was not fake. ” To me it was real but I can only speak for myself.” he says. Hmm! Was that a little dig in at Kim.
Nevertheless, he told Access Hollywood‘s Jill Martin he’s not concerned about finding another girl — in fact, they are lining up down the street to date him.
“I think that, I feel like I’ve always been appealing to women in some respect,” the 27-year-old NBA star said in the second half of the interview, which aired Feb. 8.
He added, “I’ve always been really confident. I don’t know if you can tell by the way I am now.”
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten