zaterdag 26 mei 2012

Khloe Kardashian says she'd fire manager Kris Jenner for calling her fat...if they weren't related

Scroll down to watch Kris call Khloe fat!  

 
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO


As both mother and manager of the Kardashian sisters, Kris Jenner never shies away from telling the truth.
For Khloe Kardashian, sometimes that truth hurts, especially when it comes to the sensitive subject of her weight.
In the new issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, the 27-year-old reality star confided that her mom-ager sometimes calls her 'fat' - and that she wouldn't take such an insult from anyone BUT Kris.
Scroll down to watch Kris call Khloe fat!
Weighty issues: Khloe Kardashian reveals that she would have fired Kris Jenner as her manager, if only she weren't her mother Weighty issues: Khloe Kardashian reveals that she would have fired Kris Jenner as her manager, if only she weren't her mother
Weighty issues: Khloe Kardashian reveals that she would have fired Kris Jenner as her manager, if only she weren't her mother
The curviest Kardashian admits that she was angry, but she dealt with the hurtful words because she had to.

 

She rationalised to the glossy woman's magazine: 'Listen, my mom believes in us more than we believe in ourselves. But she is also our manager and trying to protect our brand.
'She'll say, 'Oh, you're a little too fat right now.' If she were just my manager, I'd have fired her right then.
'You can't talk to me like that.'
Too much for mum? The 27-year-old has faced some harsh criticism from her mother Too much for mum? The 27-year-old has faced some harsh criticism from her mother
Too much for mum? The 27-year-old has faced some harsh criticism from her mother
During a 2011 episode of her E! reality show, Khloe and Lamar, the youngest Kardashian sister was on the receiving end of some harsh words from the family's matriarch.
The 56-year-old accused her child: 'You don't care and it's very, very upsetting to me because I've worked so hard at creating what I think is a great deal for you girls and you're not pulling your end of the weight.'
Though she's singing a different tune now, Khloe snapped on the show.
She raged: 'To tell me I'm ruining a whole brand because of my weight gain makes me feel like s--t. Get over yourself. You're such a f--king raging lunatic and you're so evil.
Not afraid of showing off her sensual side: Khloe Kardashian dons the cover of the April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine - the sex issue
Not afraid of showing off her sensual side: Khloe Kardashian dons the cover of the April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine - the sex issue

Really, they love each other: Khloe and Kris are really close despite the latter's harsh comments
Really, they love each other: Khloe and Kris are really close despite the latter's harsh comments
'I'm too f--king fat, too f--king fat. Do you want me to get pregnant? Do you want me to lose weight?
'You tell me you want me to have a baby every second, but I can't be on some crazy diet. I just don't get what you want out of me!'
The reality star just as frankly talks about her sexual relationship with NBA star husband Lamar Odom.
Khloe shows off an ample cleavage in the top despite not appearing to wearing a bra underneath the top which boasts sheer paneling.
The Khloe and Lamar star tells the magazine how she spices up her relationship with her husband Lamar Odom.
The reality star was asked if she would cook or do a striptease to do something nice for the basketball player.
She said: 'Both- together! I cook for him naked.'
Khloe also spoke out about the scrutiny and gossip about her and her husband having children.
She explained: 'People make me feel like I have a problem because I haven't had a kid yet.'
'We were thinking we had to know when I was ovulating. But seriously? That took the fun out of everything.'
But while she hasn't fallen pregnant yet Khloe is confident it will happen and added: 'Lamar and I definitely want kids, and when it happens for us, it will happen.'
Loved up: Khloe posted a series of pictures of herself and her husband Lamar to her Celebuzz page. The reality star told the magazine she cooks for him naked
Loved up: Khloe posted a series of pictures of herself and her husband Lamar to her Celebuzz page. The reality star told the magazine she cooks for him naked

Last week Khloe also shared snaps of herself and her hubby to her Celebuzz page.
She posted: 'Hi my loves! Just wanted to post a few pics that I’ve tweeted of me and my hubby recently. It’s been over two years and I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world every single day! There’s no greater feeling than being in love :)'
On Wednesday took to Twitter to slam reports that she and Lamar were breaking up after a magazine reported their marriage was over.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten