woensdag 5 januari 2011

Kim Kardashian: Big Apple Beauty 1/3

Currently situated on the east coast, Kim Kardashian was spotted getting the week underway in New York City on Monday afternoon (January 3).
Surrounded by an entourage, the E! darling roamed about the Big Apple while grabbing up lunch before paying a visit to a local salon.
Tweeting about the day's doings, Kim wrote, "spending time in NYC with @BrittGastineau! Fun adventure this week! LOVE U!"
The sighting comes just after Miss Kardashian's upcoming Glamour magazine February 2011 cover was revealed - with pieces of the interview also hitting the web.
Among the topics of conversation, Kardashian addressed her sex symbol status, saying, “It’s definitely powerful. I don’t find myself as sexy as everyone thinks. I’m a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid things. When I get dressed, I’m always so indecisive.”

 

 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten